The aim of this campaign is to raise the necessary funds for completing the many refurbishments and re-designing works that are in progress … and as a result your help is dearly needed!
Perhaps you may not know … but you have in your hands to change things and hearts … and that is an immense power!
Helping us to realise this project means…
becoming part of an captivating renewal of consciousness and a team-member of a globally peaceful and prosperous community. Obviously this also means benefiting from some specially designed gifts for you (in addition to spending time here with us)!
What will one find at Domus Hare Krishna?
- 12 bedrooms (asram)
- a108sqm dining hall
- 60sqm temple room
- gift shop and relaxation area
- bookshop corner
- 2 kitchens (one of which is mega)
- 8 bathrooms
- 2,5 hectares of land (120 olive trees, an orange grove, a market garden, flower garden, lawn for open-air parties, 2 greenhouses)
- a terrace and 2 towers with a panoramic view
We also have you in mind for helping us with the refurbishment and, fixtures and fittings.
Please find below is a general list of the works to be carried out … which when completed will see you and us, the neighbouring municipalities, the city of Rome… and the whole world … can finally inaugurate an infinite and bright series of parties, assemblies, initiatives… and even much more:
- creating an organic septic tank
- protective covering and waterproofing the terraces
- complete re-wiring of the electrical system
- stone and brick works(masonry)
- plumbing works
- organic boiler installation
- photovoltaic system and solar panelling
– PVC fixtures on double-glazed and mosquito nets
– pruning and cleaning-up of olive trees.
Some works have already begun … and hopefully we will conclude the most urgent processes for early Spring this year, 2020.
If you are not able to contribute financially then you could help by sharing this link on your Instagram or Facebook page by tagging domus_hare_krishna (Instagram) and Domus Hare Krishna (Facebook).
We await your presence!